CMT Adjustable chamfer and rounding cutter is made of two parts and fits accurately and easily into your spindle moulder. Then you can comfortably round off edges and chamfer boards, tables made of hard or soft wood or large-sized panels (with veneer or no veneer).
The cutter can be fitted with up to 5 different radial knives, so that you can round-cut the top and bottom edge in just one pass with a radius of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm or chamfer at an angle of 45° in width of 18-50 mm. The modern design with axially placed teeth guarantees perfect finish! The cutter is ideal for your spindle moulder or a both-sided tenoning machine.
Supplied fitted with a R4/45° radius in a plastic case. Radii R2-3-5-6 mm available. Specifics
• Aluminum alloy body
• Pair of HM upper knives - radius of 4 mm and a cut of 45 ° (20x20,5x2 mm) [Z2].
• Pair of HM lower blades - radius of 4 mm and a cut of 45 ° (20x20,5x2 mm) [Z2].
• Two HM knives 50x12x1,5 mm.
• Set of 21 Spacer rings from 0,1 up to 3 mm.
• Designed for manual feed MAN.
• Pins for automatic positioning of knives.
Knives 4 + 2, speed 5500-9400 rpm, manual feed of material MAN.