Designed for producing P-System precision biscuit joints either with a Biscuit Joiner or on a CNC. Polycristalline diamond teeth ensure unprecedented longevity and versatility.
Laser cut nickel-plated high carbon steel body is extremely resilient and resistant to the damaging effects of corrosion.
• Serial processing capability of P-System grooves means improved effectiveness and performance
• Optimum productivity with fixed standard parts, controlled quality and reproducibility
• Production methods are further enhanced as the same quality groove created with Zeta P2 power tools can also be realized on a CNC machine.
This means work pieces can be prepared ahead of time and then completely assembled on-site.
P-System for connecting fittings.
The connecting fitting is a preferred solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, and a popular choice as a general glueing aid for a variety of angles. Frequently used as a visually appealing and premium quality solid joint for high-end products.
• Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
• Glueing aid for mitres, and 45° angles;
• Connecting fittings for removable elements in trade booth construction and shopfitting projects;
• Great alternative to standard connecting fittings;
• Quick and easy prototype construction prior to launch of new furniture range;
• On-site adjustments and assembly.
• Manual use: Lamello Zeta P2
• Automatic: CNC machines