Ideal tool for production of interior doors made of soft and hard wood. The head is very versatile as it may be fitted with 5 various profiling knives allowing you to create the most desirable profiles. The adjustable groove cutter, which is also a part of the kit, can be used separately for routing out grooves of 8 to 15 mm wide. Produce profiles for fillings and glass with this unique CMT cutter head. Use with a spindle moulder. Ideal for hard and soft wood max. 48 mm wide.
Supplied in a strong plastic case!
• Aluminum alloy body
• Type 3 extra-strong body of the groove cutter.
• 2 HM knives type A1 25x29,8x2mm [Z2].
• 2 HM knives type A2 25x29,8x2mm [Z2].
• 2 HM knives 7,65x12x1,5mm [Z2].
• 4 HM knives 14x14x1,2mm [V4].
• 12 spacer rings from 0,1 up to 3 mm for type 1 & 2 cutter.
• 12 spacer rings from 0,1 up to 2 mm for type 3 groove cutter.
• For manual feed MAN
• Pins for automatic anchoring of knives.
Knives 2 + 2, for D132mm speed of 5700-9500rpm, For D147mm speed of 5100-8500rpm, manual feed MAN.