• Gradual feed speed 2-6/min with a control on the handle.
• Digital display with temperature control and a feed speed indicator.
• Banding of up to 3 mm thick furniture edges ABS, PVC, strips or veneers.
• Innovative glue application system surpasses double application.
• Firmly and cleanly glued edges with minimum overflow.
• Straight and shaped workpieces up to 65 mm thick.
• Edgebanding at +/-15° angle.
• Solid guiding of the smooth supporting table with a scale for setting workpiece thickness.
• Improved function of inner corner banding.
• Very fast warm up onto the operating temperature.
• See-through glue cover for improved glue control.
A New revolutionary range of state-of-the-art IGM edgebanders with hot melt glue is designed for quick banding of 0,4 - 3 mm thick ABS, PVC, laminated furniture edges or veneers, on straight or shaped workpieces of thickness from 10 mm to 65 mm. The Granular glue is rapidly melted in a melting chamber and is applied, through a new sophisticated system, onto the tape, which is perfectly pressured against the workpiece with rubberized rollers. The tape sticks firmly and wholly on the banded edge, resulting in a firm and clean bond along the entire width of the tape.
The New generation IGM edgebanders feature many unique and patented features you won't find anywhere else. All parts of the edgebander are precisely machined and accurately assembled. This guarantees a firm and clean bond of furniture edges and a tape with minimal overflow.
New generation quick-heating system melts the glue in 5 minutes from the start. In addition, if you refill the glue into a half-full tank, the thermostat keeps the machine in operation. The Edgebander features fluent glue application, which can be regulated easily with controller. Innovative glue application system, better than double application, precisely and uniformly applies glue onto the tape without skipping, overflows or contamination of the machine.
The tape is accurately guided through an adjustable width measurer ( resolution 1 mm), allowing precise and non-problematic guiding of the tape towards the cylindrical tape applier. Two rubberized ergonomic handles enable precise guidance of the machine along the workpiece. The support table features a special slippery layer allowing simpler feed without scratching the workpiece. It is also fitted with a scale to precisely adjust the workpiece thickness and is placed in a solid holder with the option of +/-15° tilt, allowing accurate edgebanding of bevelled surfaces. The lid handle can be placed into two positions depending on the type of banding.
The BR500 edgebander features a modern digital control display for selecting a temperature and feed rate, placed horizontally, allows full control of the edgebanding process. Exactly and accurately set the desired temperature. Temperature ranges from 120 ° C - 200 ° C ± 1 ° C. The feed rate can be established on the handle and ranges from 2-6/min securing optimum speed and control over the operation.
This is the most popular edgebander with gradual feed speed control on the handle, you will appreciate this feature especially when banding shaped parts. Ideal for all kinds of banding either in your workshop, out on site or affixed to your worktable.
• Type: BR500
• Rating: Professional
• Power: 855 W ( 230 V)
• Edge thickness: 0,4 - 3 mm
• Edge height: 10-65 mm
• Bevel surfaces: 75°- 105°
• Min. inner workpiece radius: 25 mm
• Feed speed: 2-6 m/min.
• Adjustable temperature: 120 - 200°C
• Recommended melt temperature: 140°C
• Glue tank capacity: 400 ml
• Length x width x height: 340 x 300 x 350 mm
• Machine weight: 8,8 kg
• Corner Guide
• End Trimmer
• 1 kg of Glue
Packed in a light plastic box for safe transport.