• Direct threaded chuck body ensures concentricity.
• Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
• Features SafetyJaw accessory mounting jaws.
• Includes dovetail jaws, faceplate ring and screw chuck.
• 100mm (4") diameter.
• Made entirely in England.
This kit gives you the ability to easily mount blanks or turned workpiece. It includes carefully chosen accessories offering a wide range of clamping potential.
Our CNC production technology ensures your chuck is as accurate and reliable as possible. The 100mm (4") stainless steel chuck body including the thread M33 x 3,5mm is a single piece, maximising concentricity and minimising vibration during use. Equipped with 4 jaws.
This starter kit includes a set of easy to use dovetail jaws, into which you can also mount either the matching faceplate ring or the screw chuck. The jaws offer a mounting capacity of 69 mm when opened and 56 mm when retracted.
Made entirely in England.
N.B. Thread options M33 x 3.5mm has an extended body with provision for reverse locking.