• CMT Pocket-pro joining system is designed for fast and easy joining of furniture, corpuses and frames.
• Allows you to make rock solid pocket hole joints in stock 12,7-40 mm, all this with unbeliveable speed and accuracy.
The heart of the Pocket-Pro system is the unique moulded jig, which features hardened drill bushings and an interlocking two-piece design. Sliding the jig up or down enables you to adjust the stock thickness in preset of 1,6 mm increments without test joints or measurements! If you have used other pocket hole jigs you will be familiar with many joint applications, but you will benefit from many Pocket-Pro system advantages.
• Some jigs have to be taken apart to set a different thickness. With the Pocket-Pro system you simply have to adjust the interlocking jig up or down for the full range of joints 12,7 mm to 40 mm thick.
• Other jigs require frequent repositioning of the depth stop collar for different joint styles. CMT’s Pocket-Pro joinery system allows you to make most of the adjustments leaving the stop-collar in the same position of the drill bit.
• Plus, with CMT’s Pocket-Pro system you can quickly adjust the location of the pocket in relation to the end of your workpiece to create a stronger joint by using longer screws, or to leave more “meat” in the joint.
• Check out the Pocket-Pro joinery system today. Easy enough for the beginner and accurate enough for the pro, the Pocket-Pro is the world’s most versatile pocket hole jig.
• Joining system
• Drill bit D9,5 d3,8 S=9,5 mm
• Depth stop D9,5 mm
• Square bit 152 mm
• Set of screws 30pcs – L31,7 mm