• Bearing surface pitch 60 mm.
• Machine settable up to 80 mm.
• Depth of hole up to 55 mm.
• Scale in millimetres and inches.
• Legs fitted with magnets.
Digital Depth Guage is designed for simple and accurate setting of tools in routers, routing tables, spindle moulders or saws. Bearing surfaces have a 60 mm pitch. You can measure the tool setting up to 80 mm or holes up to 55 mm thanks to a removable gauge pin. The body of the gauge is made of hard plastic and the steel sliding fence has a scale in millimetres and inches. The legs are fitted with magnets for better attachment to steel tables.